Join our awesome team!
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and results-oriented Sales & Marketing Intern, willing to develop and grow within a dynamic start-up!
This position supports the Media & Marketing Executive in our Bucharest office.
Timeline: 6-month period, paid internship, with the possibility to become a full-time employee, all tied to your performance.
Sales & Marketing Internship details
Why join us?
– Learn and grow in a multi-functional, diverse and flexible environment, working on different media products and services.
– Develop your talents and ideas, which can be implemented from day 1.
– Gain the knowledge of how to run successful media campaigns.
– Develop a network of professional contacts.
– Learn how to work effectively and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
– Interact with foreigners living in Romania, readers and collaborators from abroad, including managers, investors.
– Be employed on a junior marketing position after the internship period.
– Receive bonuses based on performance and evaluations.
Here’s what you will experience and learn during this internship
– Support with marketing campaigns – creation, implementation & analysis (i.e.newsletters, direct mailings, social media campaigns).
– Collect quantitative and qualitative data from online marketing campaigns.
– Market analysis and research on latest online marketing trends.
– Support with marketing presentations & promotional materials(i.e. media ratecard, landing pages, product presentation, etc.).
– Update company & product info on internal websites & social media channels.
– Research, prospecting and finding leads for potential advertising clients & media partnerships.
– Support with client communication, campaigns implementation & reporting.
– Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
– Support with sales, client communication and project management of the events organized by City Compass Media.
You are the perfect match for this position if you:
– Have university studies, either finalized, or ongoing.
– Developed a background in media, marketing or business (from studies, internships etc.) – additional asset.
– Are a Romanian native with very good English proficiency (both writing & speaking).
– Demonstrate a methodical approach from previous employment/university work using tools such as MS Office – very good knowledge of Powerpoint, Word & Excel or any other software knowledge can be an additional asset.
– Are familiar with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads) – additional asset.
– Have an interest in online marketing, understanding of different marketing techniques – additional asset.
– Are a self-starter and able to work independently & in a small team.
– Like to work Fridays from home.
Skills you have that will make a difference
– Open-minded, desire for continuous learning and skills improvement.
– Creative, innovative and analytical thinking.
– Very good communication skills.
– Demonstrate a “can-do” spirit, ownership, commitment.
– Able to multi-task and work with deadlines.
– Work both as a team player and independently on multiple tasks.
– Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
Candidates should apply by clicking on the button below, fill in the form and attach their Resume and Cover letter as one Microsoft Word or PDF document.GET STARTED TODAY
Please submit your Resume by Feb 23, 2018
Contact us at email@example.com